An authentic community of compassionate people who feel content with themselves.
At Queen City Yoga we help as many people as possible feel better through awesome teaching, incredible support, and authentic communication.
Honesty- Always be fair and straightforward.
Community- Honor the pursuit of our shared interest.
Equality- Maintain equal status, rights and opportunities for all humans.
Vulnerability- Be courageous and open.
Discipline- Follow the Royal Code without hesitation.
Love- Express great interest and pleasure whenever possible.
“Because true belonging only happens when we present our authentic, imperfect selves to the world, our sense of belonging can never be greater than our level of self-acceptance.” – Brene Brown
I agree to follow this code because I want to be an active part of this royal community and help improve my life and the lives around me.
1. Sign in at the desk before entering the Hot Room.
2. Make room for your friends in the Hot Room (make 5 rows of 12 and keep the French doors a mat free zone)
3. Be ready to sweat and on your mat before your teacher enters the Hot Room (in the rare case that you are late, come in quietly and we will happily make room for you).
4. Stay on your mat until your teacher exits (in the rare case that you need to leave early, let your teacher know and we will teach you how to do this for maximum benefit).
5. Rinse in the shower for 2 minutes maximum (your friends are waiting)
6. Smiling helps new people who are nervous feel welcomed (never use a face that would scare small children)
7. Ask for Help (we can solve nearly anything!)